Rustic and simplistic beauty define this lovingly built log cabin with breath-taking views of the open Pacific ocean. A meandering trail through old growth forest takes you to the doorstep of this cozy, private one bedroom cottage. Located a 10 minute walk to beautiful Tonquin Beach and Park and just 5 minutes to the village of Tofino, Gold's Cottage is convenient to nature and amenities.
||Jun. 27 - Sept. 1
Dec. 30 - Jan. 2
Mar. 7 - Jun. 26
Sept. 2 - Oct. 12
Dec. 22 - Dec. 29
| Jan. 3 - Mar. 6
Oct. 13 - Dec. 21
||3 night minimum
|3 - 6 nights
Relax on the large, sun drenched west facing cedar deck with book in hand while savouring the sights and sounds of the West Coast, a true delight of the senses. Note Gold's Cottage is indeed a 'rustic cabin' experience; the serenity is marked by the absence of a TV and the sound and sight of the ocean.
Gold's Cottage will comfortably sleep 2 guests.
- One bedroom with double bed
- Queen sofabed in living room
- Kitchen with fridge and stove, all cookware, dishware, coffee pot and toaster (no dishwasher, no microwave) NOTE: no dining table and chairs, eating bar and bar stools only
- All bed and bath linens are provided
- Bathroom with tub only
- Large, west facing cedar deck
- Direct dial telephone
- NO TV, NO WIFI
- Radio/CD Player
- No laundry facility on site; towel service provided for reservations of 4 nights and longer
- 30-day cancellation policy; $50 + 5% GST Cancellation Fee
- 3 night minimum stay during Spring Break, all Canadian long weekends and the week of Christmas and New Years
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- NO PETS PLEASE!
- Accommodation is subject to 8% PST and 2% Hotel Tax
- $20 + 5% GST (Non-Refundable) Processing Fee applicable